YOU NEED A ROOF, BUT WHICH ROOFING CONTRACTOR IN NORWOOD, MA SHOULD YOU CHOOSE.
There are a lot of choices out there when you are looking for a roofing contractor in Norwood, MA. You probably are confused about who to choose. One of the most important things to look for is a roofing contractor that will honor thier warranty after they replace your roofing system. RES Home Improvements leads the industry in high-quality roofing systems.
A big thing is there are a large number of roofing contractors that do not have their certifications which will provide both low-quality installations and terrible workmanship.
Here are ten things to look for when choosing a roofing contractor.
1. HOW LONG HAS THE ROOFING COMPANY BEEN IN BUSINESS IN THE NORWOOD, MA AREA?
A well-established roofing company will most likely be around in the future should any problems that need to be warrantied arise.
2. MAKE SURE THE ROOFING CONTRACTOR HAS A VERIFIABLE BUSINESS OFFICE ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL.
A well-established roofing contractor should be able to provide a business address, phone, and email. A permanent business address is a sign of a stable roofing company.
3. DOES THE COMPANY SUPPLY A WRITTEN CONTRACT AND ESTIMATE?
When quoting any home improvement job a viable company will provide a written estimate of work to be performed.
4. LOOK FOR A CONTRACTOR WHO IS A CERTIFIED INSTALLER OF THE PRODUCTS THEY OFFER.
RES Home Improvements is master shingle certified by CertainTeed. We are proud to use their products
5. YOU WILL WANT TO LOOK FOR A ROOFING CONTRACTOR IN NORWOOD, MA WHO OFFERS EMERGENCY SERVICE.
RES Home Improvements wants you to never decide on price alone. We provide the absolute best service and workmanship in all of our projects.